23 August 2018

A 'not so new' new pattern


Well here it is!!! It is new to you but old to me!!! 

Remember I told you on Monday that I'd found two patterns on my computer? Here's one of them. The one with the ridiculous name!!! Ipsy Dipsy. 

I'm not sure why this hasn't seen daylight until now. I certainly haven't 'sold my soul' and the pattern which would then mean I lose my copyright. I just can't think why I didn't post this on the website before.

I'm easily led astray by another idea long before the previous one has been properly dealt with. I wonder if that's what happened - although I did have a few family issues to deal with around that time. 

Well, doesn't matter now as the pattern is done, dusted and flying round in cyberspace - whatever that is!!!  Here's the link to the pattern - before I inevitably wander off again and forget!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

TWO new patterns! Ipsy Dipsy is very nice,and I am waiting for the August flake pattern as well. We are being spoiled for choice, thank you for these.

Pigmini said...

Think I'm going to have to work it see if ipsy dipsy suits it or not... lol

Looks pretty tho!

God's Kid said...

That is a wonderful motif!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ipsy Dipsy works for me!

Jane McLellan said...

Certainly deserves to be seen! Love the colour combination as well as the design.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.