28 January 2019

Another re-visit

Thanks to a very good internet friend who pointed it out to me, I have now seen the errors of my ways with this pattern!!

When I first did it back in 2007 the single shuttle split ring wasn't really much known about so I'd used the split CHAIN to progress from the inner part to the outer round. Now this led to quite a wonky and very hard to make neat design element.

So another re-think was needed and Leigh suggested that the SSSR may be the answer. Meanwhile I'd lost the original drawings to those had to be done too. Here's the result of a re-tat!!!

Actually I now really like this so it may become my project for next Silly Season!!!

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Yes, I like that!! Reminds me of a granadilla flower.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very nice!

God's Kid said...

It's outstanding!!! :)

Ninetta said...

Great pattern... actually I love all of yours, there's always something new to learn from you :-)

Jane Eborall said...

Hmmm, I'll have to look up a granadilla flower, Jane!!!!
Thanks Ninetta. I like to try and improve on my stuff when I have time - and inclination!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.