12 April 2019

First sequin Another re-visit project


Years and years ago when the dinosaurs roamed the earth BC3 was playing with sequins as well as cabone rings!!! Well it was actually only 11 years ago - I exaggerated - just a little bit!!! 

The pattern is here but I'm now working on upgrading it so please wait until I've finished as it should be much easier to work.

The sequins I’ve used below are holographic ones which makes them VERY difficult to photograph or scan!!!  They’re gorgeous, though!!!





3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It's bedazzling!

Jane McLellan said...

It must be really sparkly in real life.

God's Kid said...

That looks really wonderful!!! :) I love the sparkly sequins!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.