28 May 2019

Doggy bags


I managed to get hold of a limited quantity of this dog print fabric. I realised at the time that it would be no good for my usual small craft bags so set about making some shopping/tote or craft bags.  I had enough to make seven although I’ve only shown two people I’ve only got five left!!! If you want one then do make a comment.  I will be bringing any I’ve got left to Palmetto Tat Days.

They are all fully lined and washable too so no excuse for having a dirty dog!!!! 

I wondered where the expression 'doggy bag' came from and spent a while browsing the internet. I thought it was an English expression but it's one we've adopted from the America. Quite a while ago too. Here's one of the links I found.




5 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

I did not know they were lined! They look great.

God's Kid said...

Dog lovers will be happy with those!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Interesting article about the origin of the term. Yours are much too nice to be receptacles for leftovers!

Anonymous said...

They're so CUTE! It's going to be difficult to decide between all the bags you DO bring to Tat Days. I might 'need' to have one of each of them. ;)
StephanieW

Bernice said...

Be careful or you won't have room for your clothes. I do like dogs, those are beautiful.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.