7 May 2019

Poke proof pouches


Things maybe a bit quiet on this blog from time to time as I continue the task of translating and notating Juliana.  I apologise but when I get a project like this one I simply have to carry on with it so I don’t forget the idiosyncrasies of the design.

Here are a few of the poke proof pouches I'm taking to Palmetto Tat Days this year. Again if you want anything put by to save on postage please shout. I'm charging £7.00 for these as that’s what I was asking for last time I made and sold them!

I’ve found a different lining for this year’s batch and this has been tested through the washing machine too. In fact Nick remarked that it didn’t look as if the one I tested had been through the wash cycle which pleased me enormously.

2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Wonderful pouches!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I can attest to the durability of your poke proof pouches!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.