5 November 2019

More progress


Just realised I blogged this picture before but things are still going well.  Maybe I need a new BC3, though!!!

Well the waistcoat is progressing well. Although I took this picture a week ago I'm still knitting up a storm!!! 

This is the pocket in place but there are no instructions on finishing it so I'm going to have to 'wing it'!!! Shouldn't be too hard, though. Knitting is so much more forgiving than tatting where one double stitch can make the world of difference!!

2 comments:

Pigmini said...

I've never seen a pocket without a welt at the top. I'd say just put the STS on a size smaller or 2 sizes smaller and rib an inch or so. Cast off and sew the sides in place. Leastways that's what my gran taught me.... Keeps the pocket shut!!!

Madtatter80 said...

I like this and nice edge on pocket 🌻

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.