30 December 2019

More progress on the patchwork


These are the colours I’ve chosen for round 2 of the patchwork. This is round 1 and the centre finished.

I think this round will be a big contrast to round one but I’m hoping that round three will pull it all together. Well if not then there’ll have to be a round four!!! Not sure BC3 will be able to manage that!!!

I’ve spent a LOT of time ‘blobbing’ over Christmas as I’ve not been well. I’ve had a STINKING cold so have not had the energy to do much more than sit and sew while watching catchup TV. My friend down the road calls it ‘blobbing’ and that’s exactly what it is. Sitting like a blob of something and doing nothing in particular.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

You have to be well for the New Year, I hope you did at least manage to enjoy your Christmas dinner! I love Christmas because I don't have to cook again until Australia Day. We will be eating ham for the foreseeable future.
Get Well soon!

God's Kid said...

Looks great!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Looks like the new year going to have a nice quilt 🌺❤🌺

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.