26 June 2020

The third round

I'm still plodding on with the oval doilies and I think it was a good decision to work all three at once even though I do sometimes get into a bit of a panic with which set of destructions I should be working on!!!

Now this round worked in the tan colour is the slightly more complicated one.  The chains are spiral chains.  They're easy to do once you get 'in the zone' but there is a catch in that the middle doily the stitch count is slightly different.  That's when I did get BC3 freaking out.  

Once I'd done a couple of chains it all fell into place.

2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Looks great!! :)

Tim Kaylor said...

The spiral chains look good. You are right, they are easy. That method you use now works well also. I am still spiraling like that.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.