30 December 2020

How many?

If anybody EVER says they're bored in front of me they get a humungous glare!!!  In all my years I've never been bored.  There's always something to keep me interested and involved whether it's crafts or people, problems to solve etc.

The only two things I'm not keen on are cooking and gardening!!!!  I could happily skip those but I do them albeit reluctantly.

Even a semi lockdown Christmas didn't mean any boredom - no family visits but no boredom either.  This is the Fandango poncho at the moment.  160 motifs!

I can't get bored with this because of the way I'm working it.  As you can see there are 8 motifs in a row so that means I 'hit the stash of threads' every row or so to work out what I'm using next.  This is part of the way I don't get bored.  

It may look as if one end is wider than the other but that's perspective causing that!!!  


6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I don't get bored very often. Sometimes I get stuck, not knowing which project I'll tackle next, but that's not the same as being bored. I feel sorry for people who have no hobbies or interests to occupy their spare time.

God's Kid said...

Wow!! That is fabulous!!! :)

Ninetta said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's impressive already!
StephanieW

Jane McLellan said...

Mmm, I don't do bored!

Maureen said...

There’s never any excuse to be bored when there are so many books I haven’t read yet! Cooking is an activity I pursue as little as posdible these days, perhaps three times a week.
Christmas though, was spent in the kitchen, feeding the 18 family members who gathered here to celebrate the day. No lockdown in Brisbane , we have been extremely fortunate to have escaped the worst of the virus.

Happy New Year! and I am looking forward to the TIAS.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.