18 January 2021

Covid

I also had my first Covid jab too which gives a small sense of ‘light at the end of the tunnel’.  

I took some Covid tatty bits with me and gave them to the wonderful NHS staff who’d given up their Sunday to do this mammoth task.  They were very pleased with them but the doctor who gave me the jab was over the moon!!!  I’ll have to make some more for the next time I go which will be in around 11 weeks.  Here's the link again for the pattern.  Wouldn't it be good if we all did that and thus spread tatting instead of the actual virus?

After getting home from the hospital I prepared the evening meal and then decided to go for a walk to get the vaccine moving round the old body!!!!

Meanwhile I’m still working on the poncho and will take another photo sometime this week.


3 comments:

Maureen said...

I agree! You need to pass the Covid bug to everybody. I don’t think we will be getting our vaccinations for a few months yet.

Jane McLellan said...

Nice gesture to give them a tatted version!

tatterjil said...

So glad to hear you got the vaccine, and what a great gift for the staff!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.