27 April 2021

Flying in

And hopefully flying out sometime soon!!!

I've been quiet lately as I've been working on the t-shirt trimming which I'll soon be able to show you.  

Meanwhile the Etsy shop is ticking over nicely.  It's just as I want it - occasionally I get a sale which means that I can plough that back into more 'stock'.

I'm very careful with using a facility like this and NEVER list something that isn't made and waiting in my 'shop box'.  Everything listed is already there - even if they sometimes get left under the scanner by mistake for a day and don't make it into the box until they're re-found!!!

This little hummingbird design is so cute but the wings are a bit 'fiddly' to make.  Still, keeps the old fingers (and BC3) busy!!!




2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

If I had a store, that's the way I would stock it. I don't like the pressure of making things on command.

God's Kid said...

Cute hummingbirds!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.