14 May 2021

Two more butterflies

I'm done with the blue t-shirt and will take a photo of it when the butterflies are all sewn on.  Just to bore you to tears!!!

The top one can be found here and I used the version without a button.  Plain and simple - just like me!!!

The bottom one is here and is the one I translated from one of the Dutch books.  Again I used no beads.  

I've used beads on motifs on t-shirts in the past and they've all survived numerous washings but this time I thought I'd 'go plain'.  They don't call me 'plain Jane' for nothing, you know!!!




2 comments:

Maureen said...

Simple is good . Your tiny SCMR butterfly is still mt absolute favourite.

Jane McLellan said...

As a plain Jane myself, I approve!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.