1 June 2021

Slowly, slowly catchee monkey!!!

Love that phrase although I’d never want to catch a monkey in the first place!!!
I’m talking about the Roly Poly Tat Bags today.  In spite of the washing machine and then some big gardening tasks - like removing rotting planters - I’ve managed to complete the 24 bags.

When I say complete - I mean I’ve finished sewing them.  After that I had to add the tags to them which you’ll see tomorrow when I show you.  

I’m stringing out listing them a while longer because I like to get the packages weighed and priced at the Post Office before listing so that I’m not over or under charging on postage.  The Post Office was closed yesterday as we had a Bank Holiday.  I’ll be going down this morning to mail another package and will check the price of mailing the bags then.

Meanwhile - here’s a ‘taster’ to whet your appetite!!!  






4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! How exciting! I don't "need" any more roly poly bags. Mine have held up well. However, that doesn't mean I won't go shopping!

Jane Eborall said...

I’ve only made 24 Diane. I’m not worried about whether they sell or not - they kept me out of trouble for a few weeks and that’s the bonus!!!!

Stephanie Grace said...

Ahh!!! The scissors. I need it, lol. I have two bags of the material... Made by you! Lol.

God's Kid said...

Great bags!! :) Some cute materials too! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.