1 July 2021

Another chicken wing coaster

I am working hard on a new design but I’ve no idea yet whether I’ll be sharing it anytime soon.  

I’m still debating whether it’ll be a good one for a lesson or whether to keep it for a probable TIAS.  So many decisions that it hurts my brain!!!  

I am also making these coasters when I need to ‘wind down’ - for no other reason than it’s relaxing to make something which needs little thought.

I also have another ‘good idea’ but goodness knows whether it will come to fruition!!!  Time will tell but I’m still here in my little corner of Tat Land!!


4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Love the colour combination on this one. Glad to hear BC3 is beavering away.

occhitat said...

Jane, you're the best!!
Katie V in NC

God's Kid said...

That looks great!! :)
Can't wait to see the new ideas coming to life! :)

Dorota said...

Pięknie ja też lubię taki Relax 😁 💯

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.