9 July 2021

Well this is small progress

My crazy idea for the denim jacket is taking on a life of it's own.  Not necessarily a 'good' life but it's started.  Let's say it's at the 'just been born' stage!!!

You can see that I've just pinned the pieces together here.  I think the next stage will be tacking them roughly too.  The iron is being put through it's paces as well as I need to keep checking and checking.

Meanwhile evenings are for tatting and progress is being made on another new idea.  I think this one will make a good lesson so I need to start thinking about where I'm going to offer it!!!!  




5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love those colors! I see some familiar fabric!

God's Kid said...

Fabulous!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

You ok Jane? We don't usually see you go a whole week without posting!
Wonderful array of fabrics on your jacket.

Jane Eborall said...

That’s kind of you to check up on me, Jane. I’m OK. Tired of sorting out and getting rid of stuff from out of the house and the shed!!! I reckon we’re almost ‘there’ so hope to be back to normal within a week or two.

Jane McLellan said...

Thumbs up, good luck with the clearing out, always a tedious job.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.