13 September 2021

Hitting the doldrums

I may be a bit quiet this week.  
Now stop cheering all those reading this post!!!  
The fact is that I’ve got many things in the pipeline that I can’t share with you as they’re not ready and are waiting for Covid to sort itself out!!!  
So whilst on a roll with another design for a teaching project I suddenly decided I simply HAD to knit.  I get these whims from time to time!!!  Gloves are the current project as one of my daughters mentioned she could do with another pair!!!  
A start has been made!!!  These will be fingers to cuffs again as I like the way of working.  Here’s a link.


2 comments:

Maureen said...

The only way to deal with doldrums is to anticipate where they will eventually lead you. There’s always a way out eventually, and one knitted finger is a very good start!

Jane McLellan said...

In time for Winter.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.