14 October 2021

After the fingers and thumbs

I have just carried on as I didn't want to bore you all to bits so here are the finished gloves for my daughter.  
I didn't really enjoy them as they were so plain but they're done now.  

Next small 'job' is a hat to go with them.  Now I'm going to tackle two patterns for this.  Last year I knitted a hat for myself but it was one that needed stitching up afterwards.  This time I'm going for avoiding having that seam by using circular needles.  That's if the amount of stitches fit on the circular pin and allow me to go 'round the bend'!!!  No comments there, please as I know I'm already round that bend!!!

These are the two hats that I'm hoping to combine.  First of all this one and then this one.  

I think poor old BC3 is going to drive himself round the bend with all the counting etc!!!











2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I like knitting hats on circular needles, or even double pointed needles. The gloves look great - plain vanilla is no bad thing!

Maureen said...

Beanies are fun to make. Circular needles come in short lengths , you probably need one that’s 40 cm for your hat.
The blue gloves are lovely, you could always embroider daisies on the front if you want to embellish them.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.