11 November 2021

I said I would!

Here we go on another adventure with leaves.  

As I've said in this post - these are based on Ruth Scharf's leaves.

I'm thinking I'll make a necklace of tumbling leaves but please don't ask me how I'll put it all together as I really don't know the answer!!!  It's a 'make it up as you go along' project!!  I love those.

I've added a split ring (metal sort) to the top of each leaf and will probably add beads down the centre split rings but I'm not sure yet.  I need to make a few more before I decide.  I've used HWT sewing threads - either two or three wound onto one shuttle.  There are tiny gold beads on each turn of the chain too.  I think I'm going to enjoy making these.



2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the addition of beads!

God's Kid said...

Wonderful leaves!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.