13 December 2021

TIAS announcement

Yes it's that time of the year again! Well it will be shortly. Time to announce another TIAS (Tat It And See).

All details are on the introduction which can be found here. Also in the document are links to the TIAS blog etc. Hope you can join the fun.

If anybody wants this in another format to translate into their own language then please contact me. I hope to see my Hungarian and Polish friends back and will happily help any others with getting the TIAS to as many people as possible.

Below are some of the past TIAS patterns.  I wonder what it will be in January 2022?



12 comments:

Pigmini said...

Maureen has had her Christmas Rabbit so it's definitely my EFUS!!! LOL. Can't wait till it starts!! Will have to ensure I've thread and shuttle with me at all times!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Let the fun begin! The scissors remain my favorite pattern!

Bev said...

Hurray! Another TIAS! The highlight of the New Year for me. Thanks Jane.

wickedcrochetlady said...

When I click on the link it just takes me to a weird advertisement page.

Jane Eborall said...

Try again, wickedcrochetlady. It should work as I’ve tested all the links.

Lelia said...

What fun! I, too, am not able to open the introduction document.

Jane McLellan said...

Oh super exciting!

Jane Eborall said...

To those who were having problems with the link to the introduction earlier - can you try again now. I think I've fixed the problem!

Anke said...

Whohoooooo !!!! What fun !
Happy to hear that you're planning another TIAS :-) - I will be following and taking part,

Elizabeth said...

They are all so much fun. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

CANT WAIT. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL.
ELIZABETH
USA
SEMMES, AL.

Lelia said...

this time, with the link, an ad appeared & I said I wasn't interested. The ad went away and the document was able to be viewed. Looking forward to Jan 12th : )

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.