23 August 2022

Kay Lynn’s bookmark

This is a bookmark made from this pattern that Kay Lynn sent me.  She’s a regular in the TIAS and shows us her gorgeous dog - Aonghas.  

This is her message which came last week.

Finished my first bookmark.  Some little glitches with tension, but I'll improve on subsequent bookmarks.  I like the pattern, and think I like the back side better than the front.  ;-)  Thanks again for being generous with your designs and patterns as I so enjoy giving them as gifts (and credit your designs as yours when I do!).  Celtic designs are always ones I enjoy too as I love the intertwining threads. I've attached a couple photos of them for you to see.  It was also a good pattern for me to practice my lock chain ability.  Thankfully this past year's TIAS taught me that technique!



No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.