25 January 2023

Knitting progress!

Now this project has been a NIGHTMARE for poor old BC3!! 

I think it’s a personality problem that I have but I don’t like doing something that is easy. I like a challenge in everything in my life. Not just crafting but all other areas too. 

Last Saturday I was asked by a neighbour if I could set up his smart television. I’d not done one before and told him so. Nonetheless I was prepared to try. It was sooooo easy and didn’t take long at all. 

Now this is pretty amazing when I tell you that I don’t even know how to switch ours on (or off etc)!!!! 

However this knitting project has really stretched me. I think I made 8 starts but now it’s going well. Fingers all crossed!!



5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

It certainly looks challenging. I like a challenge, but sometimes plain vanilla suits me fine.

picotsnkeys said...

I find myself serving as tech consultant frequently. I think it's because some don't like following directions. We tatters are equally good at following directions and improvising!

God's Kid said...

I hope it turns out well for you!! :)

GoldenMom said...

Glad that it's finally working as it should.

Batty Tatter said...

There's your problem....trying to work with your fingers all crossed. :D

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.