13 July 2023

Ta de dah!!!

Blow the trumpets and bang the drums!!!! It’s finished.

It’s not the ‘best’ piece of sewing I’ve ever done but the person it’s been given to seems pleased with it. I loved that cat fabric but it’s now ‘all gone’. 

I haven’t got any sewing planned at the moment - the table is ‘almost’ tidy so I’ll have to get BC3 thinking about the next adventure. 

I have a glorious piece of fabric that I want to make a ‘floaty’ sort of kimono or waterfall thingy (jacket?) out of but as yet I’ve not had the courage to start. I really don’t want to buy a pattern as I think it’ll be pretty straightforward. Perhaps I should just do a ‘go with the flow’ project with it? Suggestions are welcome.




No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.