10 May 2024

Oval version Celtic ferris wheel

I have some gorgeous small gold picture frames that I’ve always wanted to put something in but never quite got round to doing it.  I bet you’re the same too.  Time goes by and they’ve sat and looked at me for several years.

I’ve got some special people I want to give special presents to and that’s what I’m going to do with the frames.  

Now, what to make as they’re pretty small?  In the end I decided to use this pattern as it would bring in three colours.  It looks lovely in the frame and I will show you when I’ve got it finished.  I used a size 40 thread.  Size 80 was just too small.  



3 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

Are you looking over my shoulder? I did not show you the picture of my Ferris wheel yet. Look at the color choices. Uncanny.

Lavinia said...

The wheel looks very nice! I like the pattern and colours. :)

God's Kid said...

Terrific!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.