18 October 2024

The new cardigan - progress report

I told you about the new cardigan project back here.    It’s time to report on my progress!!!  OR lack of!!!
I really haven’t read through the pattern to the end!  Although I knew it was knitted from the bottom up I didn’t realise quite how many stitches would be needed for the rows!!!!  There are 245 stitches.  Those include the button band.  It takes considerable time to knit a row but it does get more interesting as you get further up the body.  Least I hope it does!!!

IF you look very closely at the sides you’ll see where I’ve started the patterning.  Well I did a few more rows (well, quite a few more!) and then decided I’d made a mistake so ripped it all back to where you see it now!!!!  Ah, well it’ll mean I’ll be kept out of trouble for a while longer!!!!



No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.