16 September 2026

Thinking ahead!

I want to start making my Christmas giveaways so decided to start early as I’m easily distracted by other ‘things’!
I like this pattern that I made up for Palmetto in 2024 but wanted it a little bigger.  So, I added an ‘extension’ to each arm and this is what happened!!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice and festive!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty ornament! I like it even better than the smaller version. So good to see you back in 'blog land.'
StephanieW

God's Kid said...

Fabulous!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

They look very jolly!

Lelia said...

festive and colorful!

Marilee Rockley said...

Pretty swirls!

gloves digitizing said...

Handcrafted items with this level of precision are so rare nowadays.

tattrldy said...

Very festive! Nice addition to the original pattern

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.