4 January 2007

Naming the Heart

I have a name for my heart - HATEFUL HEART. I hate it at the moment. Not sure if I'll continue with it. Look at it - have you ever seen ANYTHING so UGLY. Actually I usually get to this 'stage' in a design so I'm not going to worry too much about it. Think positive, Jane. Think positive. I LIKE the chains forming the outside. I LIKE the centre. I'm pretty sure of what I need to do next. I need to take out a SR at each side and re-tat again. Been a BAD day as my computer went terminal on me this morning and it's only thanks to a major 'kiss of life' from 'him wot must be obeyed' that it's now back and staggering along. I shan't even try to re-draw or re-tat this evening - I need joy in my life so I'll make something else!!!! Oh, woe is me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it kind of looks like it belongs on one of those really whimsical type of cards.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.