17 May 2007

Earrings for a friend

I try and I try to make other 'sorts' of earrings but I still go back to this design! These are for a friend but I'm very tempted to keep them!!! I've told her they're ready just so that I'm not tempted to!!! I'll have to make another pair for myself. Oooooh, remembered I've got THE brightest pink beads from ebay so perhaps ANOTHER pair using these might happen. Still working hard on 'secret' stuff but should be back on a new design soon. I feel one 'coming on'!!!

2 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Jane, I'd love to see the earrings. I don't know if it is just my computer or what, but the picture of them is just an X.
You are such a tease, what secret stuff? Will you eventually tell us what you are working on?
Have a great day sweetie!

Riet said...

Hi Jane,
For me the same as for Carol, that means : not seeing the picture.
The secret stuff!!!!!!!!! meaby I know something about it, but doesn't tell it, wait and see
greetings
Riet the B-engel from Holland

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.