4 July 2007

Later in the day

As the weather here is still abysmal and as I was getting more and more worried about that wretched Palmetto Tree Frog, I decided to give myself the rare treat of tatting during the afternoon. As I said earlier - I was worried about the poor thing and thought I'd made a huge mistake in the pattern last night. First of all I must explain that I have had a love/hate relationship with this little frog from the very start.
Well I've finally decided he's the love of my life - the pattern's fine and probably one of my better attempts if I was able to fess up!!! The beads that Joanie sent me to try are perfect. They're on this little guy. He looks as if he's waving!!!

If I kiss him do you think he'll turn into a handsome young prince? Hmmmmm, not worth the risk I feel - I'm just not young enough to cope with a prince!!!

3 comments:

TATBiT said...

There's Fabio! You've had him trapped under your frog spell the whole time.... too cute!

Tattycat said...

So cute! I just love tree frogs! You really captured him. And, you are right not to kiss him. Most princes are better left as frogs!

Valerie said...

how about giving him a charming smile? that'll make the cute little frog a prince, perhaps?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.