2 January 2008

Last ring of the season!

I just HAD to find an excuse to use the thread that Carol Lawecki sent me in the Secret Santa exchange so what better 'test' than to make a final finger ring. These need a firm thread and, like the Dual Duty that I showed t'other day, this one has that quality. It's a Coats quilting thread.
I had three colours to choose from. Green, pink and brown. Just lately two of my favourite combinations are pink and brown. I've tried photographs of these but they didn't work too well. These are scans and still don't give a true idea of this stunning colour combination.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Very nice! I couldn't see the rings in the previous entry - still can't. They have little red "x's" instead but I love this pink and chocolate mix.

:-)Gina

Jane Eborall said...

Wonder where those went to!!! They're back now!!! Thanks for telling me, Gina.
JaneEb

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I also really like the pink and brown combination...which is odd because I generally don't like the color pink.
Fabulous!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.