3 January 2008

New edging

This is an edging I've been working on for a month or two. It's worked in one pass (no second row to go back and 'do'!).
There is also a corner which could prove useful when doing a hanky edging. Currently I'm using it with a number 30 thread and making neck and sleeve edgings for a new tshirt. I call this my 'autopilot' tatting as it's relaxation when I've finished playing with new ideas!
I'm hoping to add this to my web site in a few weeks time along with the Palmetto patterns for 2007 and one or two other 'forgotten' pieces that I've found lurking on my computer.

4 comments:

Tatskool said...

That's really lovely.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I have been looking for an edging for a dresser scarf for my sister and this would be great.

Jane Eborall said...

Anjel please email me privately and I'll let you have a copy.
JaneEb

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, so pretty! Can't wait to get back to tatting!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.