5 April 2008

Sewn patchwork finished

I finished this the other day. I sew during the day if I've the time and inclination and tat during the evenings - always!! I have to tat in the evenings or I'd fall asleep in front of the tremendously boring telly!!
I'm 'brewing up' more sewing projects along these lines in the aged brain but they haven't quite formulated yet!!! Lack of time seems to be the biggest problem. Why that should be I don't know. Anyway, yet again, I digress. Here's the finished table covering.

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

This is beautiful! I may take up patchwork again!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Very Nice Jane!! I love the color and design.

Tattycat said...

You are a marvel! I love it.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.