30 March 2008

Next step

I thought the square was fine but now I have tested it one more time I realise there's still more tweaking to do. It's below after the drawings. Probably just a matter of the stitch count on the SCMR's.
I started on the triangle too yesterday as a little 'light relief'!!!!! This is a lot more difficult but would probably be easier if I'd tried to work it out mathematically first.
Heck, why make life more difficult for myself by doing it that way? My mind just doesn't 'do' numbers!!!


Here are the first two (yikes, they're bad!) attempts at the triangle. The drawing above did help a lot, though.
I think today I will have to work out a possible combination of all three in a drawing to see how the triangle actually works with the other two. DO wish I could do this mathematically!!!!

2 comments:

Yorkie Sue's Tatting said...

Hi Jane
To get a true triangle you may find you need just chains down the long side. Maybe even halves of a split ring so when two sections are joined together it visually appears as a row of split rings...

Where to nect? The log cabin patch????
SueH

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Math? You're sending chills down my spine! I'm still glad you're figuring all this out! My brain hurts just from hearing the word math!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.