10 April 2010

Name that COW!!!


Last year I was having a natter to a few people and we were talking about somebody who I (and others) had tried to help some years ago.  This help was not only rejected but worse!  Anyway, I said to the others that this person was a real COW. 

Ah, that triggered off brain cell number 3 and off he went on this idea of a cow.  Well, once finished, it turned out to be far too pretty to be called by the inspirator's (is that a REAL word?) name.  Thus I have a 'cow with no name'!!!"

SO, name that COW!!!!!

Oh, just looked up 'inspirator' and it is a real word - which proves (sort of) that brain cell 3 is waking up from his winter's hibernation!!!!


Here's the link to the page on my site.

Just before I quit this post and start picking up today's suggestions I must show you what Mark Myers (Tatman) sent me on Wednesday.  Isn't he a little STINKER?  He's just too clever at his graphics!!!!

22 comments:

Typstatting said...

I reckon Daisy!!!!!

Tatskool said...

It just has to be 'Silly Moo'!!!!
I just love the expression on it's face.

Unknown said...

Buttercup. I once was personally acquainted with a cow named buttercup. She was that color, too!
~TattingChic ♥

Bonnie said...

What is a natter? Chat?

Mark is quite funny!

She looks like a Bess to me. She's super cute.

Tatfully Yours said...

I 've never herd of such an utterly silly idea. Ok, ok enough. I think "Utterly the first". Now don't have a cow about my name idea!!!

Fox said...

Whatever the name, she is udderly beautiful! Her image moooves me! Sorry, as Taurean, I have to milk it for all it is worth!
With apologies...
Fox - Follower of Ferdinand : )

TAT19540 said...

I stand by 'Betsy',or maybe 'Anabelle', 'Starr', or 'Rose'! Whatever name she is a cutie!

TotusMel said...

Let's see, I would go with Bessie.

deanna7trees said...

I was thinking Daisy as well, but I think it should be JAISY, since it's Jane's cow.

Sally Kerson said...

Buttercup!

Anonymous said...

How about Maisy.

Valerie said...

ahh, so i thought it is! a cow! it's got beautiful eyelashes! how about dolly?

geraldine said...

How about Cutie Pie, she is certainly a cutie. Just have to have a go at tatting her.

Crazy Mom! said...

Bossy. Bossy the cow. Sounds like th person you were trying to help was way to bossy too....

Anne said...

With those eye lashes, Daisy has got to be a Jersey cow!!!! Correct colour too.

Anonymous said...

The name buttercup is really nice for a cow.

MimiD said...

It's Elsie, and she needs an Elmer!

IsDihara said...

Well, Buttercup was the first name to pop into my mind, but I think I like Vasha better (vache being the French name for cow) or how about Velvet?

rainbows and raindrops said...

how about... Holly! Holly Cow?

greytimneh said...

Maybe Mabel.... but, if you're feeling exotic, the female offspring suggested Iphigenia!

Maureen said...

Being completely uninventive, I am going with Tatskool's choice: "Silly Old Moo"

battatter said...

Oh, I like Wicked tats suggestion..Holly Cow..cute!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.