28 September 2010

Done it!!!

One thing I HATE doing is not finishing things off as soon as they're done!!

When I finish each part of my tatting I sew in ends.  When I've finished anything I try to tidy up - well, except tat corner!!!

SO when I've finished a snowflake or an earring if they need findings or need to be put in a ring then they HAVE to be dealt with straight away (or the next morning).  If they don't get finished I get angry with myself!!

Here are two that hung around for days waiting for the 'finishing off'!!!

5 comments:

Sally Kerson said...

Just made two of these little darlings, so what size rings are you putting them in?

Jane Eborall said...

3" diameter, dear sis!!!!!

tattrldy said...

Take a deep breath, it's okay. They don't look like they've taken any harm from the delay. They look quite nice actually. That reminds me - I need to get a few things finished myself. Excuse me...

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

I really like these, they are very pretty and you did a great job, I am going to try my hand at them for the tree

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely and great colours Margaret

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.