7 October 2010

I shouldn't tease!!

OK, here's what I'm aiming for.  Remember these?

Well I decided it was about time to do something about them!!!  Here are the first experiments.  I thought it was going to be easy!!!  Cough, cough, splutter, splutter.  

I thought I could just use the Flurry Snowflake, a few 'alterations' and 'Bob's your uncle'!!!  Silly, silly, silly Jane!!!  Life ain't that easy when it comes to designing!!!  Well not using my 'hit and miss' method!!!!!  Perhaps I should just settle down and 'plan things'.  Like ornery people do!!!

Nah, that would be boring in my book!!!!
 

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Hearts! - I knew they were hearts - and they look great in those "rings".

Crazy Mom! said...

Try my dainty heart pattern - I bet it will work in those.

Jane Eborall said...

Where do I find it, CrazyMomTats? Looked on your blog. I've actually resolved this problem (more tomorrow) but am always wanting new things to tat!!!!

Miranda said...

So not ears, then. But they're very nice hearts. (Yeah, OK, I knew they were hearts, but since you were such a tease I had to start thinking about what else could be heart-shaped.)

Margarets designer cards said...

Hearts should have know silly me......... think it was an elephant I bet you had a good laugh. they look beautiful well done Margaret

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.