1 October 2012

Kits from Tat Days

Now I came home with a few 'kits' from Tat Days.  Here are the results of two of them.  

I didn't bring an owl back as they flew back to Riet ready for the State Fair but they were really really cute and I will be making more.  My sister's addicted to them - see this link.  

I did make up the pendant which came in a goodie bag and which was kindly donated by Vicki Clarke of this blog.  I'm now wondering if this pattern is in the book she's posted about.  Very pretty and easy to make too.  Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Below that is a pretty pair of earrings but I can't remember when I was given that!!!  I do know that it's a clever little pattern by Barbara Hevener who can be contacted if you email me privately.  I'm sure she won't mind.  I thought the base of this little wreath was truly clever - thank you, Barbara.

7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely pendant, and wow gorgeous earrings.
Margaret

Spinning Tatter said...

Beautiful creations!

Crazy Mom! said...

The pattern IS in Vicki's book. I helped test tat for the book - she has lovely ideas!

I do like the nifty earrings!

God's Kid said...

Very nice pendant!! :)
Sweet wreath earrings!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jane I have not tatting my pendant from Tat Days yet, but you have inspired me to do so. Love your pendant. Yes the wreath earrings are very nice too. Barbara is a talented lady.

Jean Khalil

Sewicked said...

Jane, would you be a sweetie & email me? I have a question for you that I don't want to blab all over the net.

Jane Eborall said...

Sheeeeesh, Sewicked, I've gone and lost your email addy!! Well probably not lost but I can't find it!!! If you look at my Facebook 'widget' thing at the left side of my blog my email address is there. Sorry about that. Where's brain cell 3 when you want it?!?!?! Look forward to hearing from you later.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.