2 November 2012

Brain dead but recovering!!


I apologise for yesterday's post which was confusing to say the least!!!  I put Saturday at the start for the new batch of shuttles and Sunday towards the end!!!  Just say that I realised that I'd be invaded by visitors (happy days) on Saturday so won't be able to release them then.  

So, Sunday is shuttle, hook and bobbin holder day!!!!

Below are some not very good photos of the butterflies on my cardigan!!  Sewn on with invisible thread as usual!!!

Please wish brain cell 3 a quick recovery after his 'blip' yesterday!!!!




3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely butterflies, Really brilliant colours
Margaret

Ladytats said...

I really like those butterflies. Those are really pretty.
Have fun with your company.

Kathy Niklewicz said...


A reminder to tatters in the US that our clocks go back an hour on Sunday morning!

Love this butterfly pattern!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.