29 January 2013

Another two suncatchers


First of all - tomorrow will be day 7 of the TIAS.

OK so this is what I decided on next!  A session with the doodads!!!  Actually some people suggested this idea but I'd already got these done!!  Great minds think alike, eh?

They look a lot better (to me) with something in the middle although I do like negative space yesterday's wasn't very stable.  Not sure I'm into these colours at the moment but I usually love them so it must be down to the 'time of the year', I think.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Maybe a little needle-weaving would stabilise the negative space; can't get dodads too easily here, and I am unashamedly hoarding the ones that Diane sent to me.
I know! - how about needleweaving with BEADS??

Ladytats said...

those look good Jane, better then the open center, Maureen may have some good ideas too.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I like the doodads! And I'm always fascinated how split rings can fool the eye, such as the the yellow and brown 'circles' surrounding the doodads, which are the other 'halves' of the rings. (I think that's grammatically correct!)

picotsnkeys said...

Another fun way to use doodads (findings)! Keep the creativity coming.
Melanie

God's Kid said...

Very pretty!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I like this solution a lot!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.