6 August 2013

Martha's teapot


Before I start - I'm just going to add two more Tatting Tidy pots to the Etsy shop here.  I managed to get the photos done in between the chaos!!!

I've got a sneaky suspicion that Martha Ess has some English in her!!  Why?  Well I think she's got an obsession with teapots!!!  I've got her book of teapots which I LOVE.  I particularly like the miniature tea set which I made ages ago.

I love the way Martha's patterns are laid out and when she asks me to test tat I'm always there to take anything on because I know it'll be pure pleasure.  So when she asked me to test tat another teapot - which is below I jumped at the chance.

Well the good news is that Martha has listed the pattern in her Etsy shop here.  This little celtic teapot is pure joy to tat.

Fortunately I had the right sized buttons at hand and off I went!!!

8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

A bright colourful teapot, she loves her teapots, I got her book and I also love her patterns
Margaret

Maureen said...

Fabulous colours for your little teapot.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the colors you've used! I think I need to add some of the more vibrant colors to my stash.

Serenstar75 said...

wow, very lovely

Crazy Mom! said...

SOOO cute!

You have a fabulous eye for color. Even if you are an OG.

Martha said...

Thanks!

Jolimama said...

Nagyon tetszik:-))

God's Kid said...

Oh so pretty!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.