18 November 2013

A box full of goodies!!

'Im in the garage arrived 'Chez Eborall' on Friday afternoon with a box full of 'goodies'!!!  

Shuttles GALORE with some that are to die for.  I kept the drool off them with difficulty!!!

This is a list of what I've got:-
POP-A-BOBBIN
2 COCOBOLA ROSEWOOD $33.60 each
2 PURPLEHEART $32.70 each
3 ZEBRANO $32.70 each
2 AMERICAN BLACK WALNUT $28.00 each
5 CHERRY $28.00 each
2 PEAR $28.00 each
2 APPLE $28.00 each
3 OREGAN MYRTLE $28.00 each
1 SEQUOIA $28.00 each (no hook)
1 IROKO $28.00 each (no hook)
1 IROKO $28.50 each
POST SHUTTLES
6 HOLLY (3” long) $21.50 each
6 PEAR (3” long) $21.50 each
FLAT SHUTTLES
7 TEAK $10 each
6 ROSEWOOD $10 each
5 ASH $10 each
HOOKS WITH HATS
Ebony (0.4) $10

They will go 'live' in my Etsy shop on Saturday 23rd November at 20.00 GMT.  This will be the last batch before Christmas and the New Year.  Sally couldn't keep him locked in the garage any longer as he was trying to burrow a tunnel under the garage wall!!!!!

9 comments:

Ladytats said...

Wonderful! Good luck to the shuttle hunters.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a wonderful mail to receive :). I would be drooling too :).

Liyarra said...

Whohoo....post shuttles!! Unfortunately even though I love the popabobbin...the hook on it always tries to kill me. These might be the answer!!!!!

Sally Kerson said...

Ah these were hand delivered by 'Im in the garage' who managed to be let out for the weekend! No mail person involved.

Unknown said...

I'm new to tatting what do these shuttles look like ?

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Wow! I'm in the garage has been SO busy! It's amazing to see the packages all lined up, ready to go to their happy recipients!

Leeanne Boyd said...

Shame I can't send the money now.

Leeanne Boyd said...

Shame I can't send the money now.

Liyarra said...

Oh Jane....LOL.....dragging me away from THE big episode of Dr Who in the morning to buy a shuttle.....BIG decision!!! Wonder which one will win?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.