19 November 2013

For those who asked!

I apologise to anybody who doesn't know me and my blog very well but I tend to ramble in my own little world on here and forget that people actually take the time to read it!!!!!!
I've had a few private emails plus a comment on yesterday's blog post asking what the Pop A Bobbin Shuttles look like.

I'll put one or two below but if you look at the page tabs above this post you'll see that there are pages with those and the hooks with hats on etc 'up there'.


3 comments:

Grace Tyler said...

What are the cute sticks with a ball for? Tool to pop the spindle out of the center?

Jane Eborall said...

That's right, Grace. That's why they're called the Pop A Bobbin Shuttles!!!!

Eugenia Arpa said...

Son hermosos!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.