5 July 2014

Now, what about these?


This is a set (bracelet and earrings) that I made some time ago and which I've since 'mislaid'!!! I'm totally hopeless with my stuff. Once a piece is finished it's of no interest to me whatsoever as I'm already thinking about the next idea!!!!


Usually I find 'stuff' days and days later sitting quite happily under the scanner's lid!!!  I know others do the same and that I'm not alone.

This time, though, it just isn't 'there'!!!  I'm sure it'll turn up soon and will apologise for it's lack of communication during it's 'missing' spell.  I know - I'll send for Hercule Poirot and Sherlock Holmes.  I'm sure they'll find them!!!!



6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely colourway. Yes, I mislay things too. I think I put my external hard drive in a 'safe place' but I really don't know where that is! With my computer hassling me, I should back up, but... If Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Peirot can help, I'd be glad of their services too.

Pigmini said...

Here Beady, Beady.... Come to Mummy!!! ROTFL

they've 'gone visiting'!!!

linb54 said...

so elegant, perfect for dressing up Friday night at Tat Days? ;)

briddie said...

Are they perhaps beside the scanner, where they landed when you went to scan (and forget) the next project?

Jane Eborall said...

Just off to check, briddie

muskaan said...

Very very elegant bracelet - both pattern, & colors of thread & beads :-))) Hope you find it soon. Otherwise Miss Marple might have to chip in as well ;-) Now here's a dame who loved threads/yarns - constantly knitting away....

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.