2 August 2014

Sequin decoration



For some reason that I can't fathom I decided to do this motif again a couple of weeks ago.  Found them lurking by the scanner - for once not under the scanner - they'd escaped and were 'resting' by the side.

Oh, I remember now - I wanted something to add to the hanging I made out of the geckos ............

Anyway it didn't work so now I've got two more 'bits' to chuck in my 'boxes of tat'!!!! Sheeeeesh, wish I could decide what to do with all the 'bits'!!!!


6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Really pretty!

Pigmini said...

Stitch 'em to a new bag? or a pair of trousers? tshirt embellishment? different wall hanging? shawl? There you go Miss.... lots of ideas!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Very amazing!

linb54 said...

add to a headband...pretty!

God's Kid said...

Those are wonderful!! :)

Tally Tatty said...

They look super! Send them to LLL and her tatting pupils.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.