19 March 2015

Shuttles and more bags

I'm going to list six Pop A Bobbin Shuttles and all the square bags today as soon as this post goes live. 

I've managed to make four more bags over the past few days and they're going in the shop too. 

Now just thinking about the bags.  Are there any colours or suggestions that anybody would like me to make?  I'm also happy to make from your own fabric too if you want to send it to me.  Small cost for the zip and time plus the postage back to you.  Just a thought!!!!  Contact me first before sending, though so that I can give advice on how to avoid me having to pay import duty.  Mind, it would have to be a HECK of a lot of fabric to cause that!!!!





8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Although blue is my favorite color, that green bag really caught my eye!

Pigmini said...

Oh I love that top bag!!! I'm now drooling again!!! Do I NEED two bags?? Rofl

Tatfully Yours said...

You are just selling more so you can buy more rope!! Not fair!!
Kelly

Jane Eborall said...

Darn YOU, Kelly. You've found me out!!!!

Reading In The Violets said...

Well since I just bought the green bag I guess it makes sense to say I LOVE the green one!! Got a pop-a-bobbin too :) Now all I have to do is explain to my darling hubby that I really needed um...well that he can consider it a gift for um...oh well he loves me anyway! Tehehe

Tatfully Yours said...

I just checked with the air line and you can not travel with rope in your luggage!! And all the stores in Canada have sold out of rope too!!!
Kelly

Jane Eborall said...

LOVE your logic, Barbara. They're on their way to you via Royal Fail!!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Ah, Kelly, I don't believe you!!!! I can always tat myself some VERY strong rope on the plane!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.