9 September 2015

Tat Days smiley pattern


Well the things that slip my aged mind (and BC3) are many and various!!! 

I had an email from a lass at Palmetto Tatters asking me if she could use my Smiley pattern to make some for another event. Of course the answer was 'yes' but it made me think. Now this guy (well over a hundred of them) went to America with me last year - just so I could give everybody a smile. It was on the Palmetto CD too but, of course, I've forgotten to put it on my site. So, what's new there? Nothing!!!

I've got another set of what I called 'Emotitats' (thanks to somebody who suggested the name and who has a better brain than me) and they're over here. I made those to add to business cards but so far haven't 'got roundtoit'!!! Nothing new there!

Anyway, here's the link to the big Smiley. Hope somebody makes and enjoys it. Great for spontaneous little gifts to somebody who feels down in the dumps, perhaps?


2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Oh I like his beaded smile! I've made your emotitats, will have to try this version too, thanks.

StringyDogs said...

Big Smiley went with me to Tat Days again this year. I think he had a lot of fun!
Hopefully, you will be there next year?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.