28 October 2015

Bookworms and bookmarks

After considerable 'nagging' from Pigmini and a few others on Facebook this long forgotten pattern is now available. 

The reason I didn't give it away earlier is because I was making and selling them on Etsy - until I got bored!!!  Just lately there seems to have been a lot of interest in it on Facebook - I blogged them with monotonous regularity back in 2010  and even in 2011 and again in 2011.

It wasn't long after I stopped making them that BC3 came up with what he thinks (and I agree with him there) a much better idea - the Wrap It, Flip It and Mark It bookmark.  That one never gets lost!!!


5 comments:

Maureen said...

This would be a lovely bookmark even without the magnets - I have no idea where to find those; but if you just tatted a longer length of "tail", the wormy would sit happily on the top. A seven-year-old little boy who currently has pockets full of bugs and worse, would absolutely love one. Fabulous pattern.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's one cute bookworm!

Pigmini said...

As if I nagged!!! Rofl!!

Thanks for sharing him Miss... I agree Maureen.... boys do need these sort of bookmarks!!

God's Kid said...

Great bookmark!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Would make any reader smile.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.