30 October 2015

Oh dear!


I've just found this little doily - which I made a month or more ago. It's been lurking on my desk waiting for me to put it away - or give it away. 

This is Rachel from Rosemarie Peel's book 'Tatting Basic Patterns. The link to her book is here.

There's something so appealing about this little motif/doily that I simply can't resist. 

Meanwhile I'm working my little socks off on the Tat It And See and this is slowly getting sorted. I need to 'chop up' the original design next and put it together as separate pages. I need a good quiet day or two to do this but at the moment that seems to escape me!!!

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Now that I have the book, I'll have to give the doily a try... after I finish the three I have in progress!

God's Kid said...

Wonderful motif!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.