3 March 2016

Ring Roses Bookmark


Just for a change and because I couldn't be bothered to tackle my latest project I decided to make a bookmark. No idea who will get this but I'd almost completed the main part when I decided I needed a little dingle dangle to put on the end of the tail (when it was made, of course!).

Rummaging in my tatting cupboard - look what I found. Isn't that the luckiest find ever? This must've come from Palmetto Tat Days as there's a little teacup and their theme one year when I was there was all about tatting, tea and toffee!!!! Keep the toffees away from me - I spend far too much time and money at the dentist!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love flowers, love coffee, love to read! Love the bookmark!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Now you've made me want to tat a bookmark! Fantastic!

Maureen said...

The teacup matches the thread! - how wonderful to have a stash of bits and pieces, and to know where to find them!! I buy things and put them away and then I can never find them again.

Michelle said...

Pretty! And the combination is perfect!

West Pine Creations said...

Tatting and tea always goes together. Love the darling tea cup.

God's Kid said...

Fabulous bookmark!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Oh the cup is super cute and does work perfectly, I too love bookmarks and want to make one now too :) I also think it is a great thing to get sidetracked with

ChristineAtAlchemyStitchery said...

Very pretty :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

And it matches perfectly! Aren't stashes wonderful?

Bernice said...

Your tatting and tea look great together. I'm with you on the toffee.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.