2 June 2016

Unbelievable

You nearly didn't get a blog post today. Why? Well the cold and an overrun of grandchildren have frozen BC3's brain and body too!!!

Suddenly to bring a little cheer into the day came dear Ginny with her mouse. 

Well, I lie. 

She sent in - no, I'm not going to tell you what she sent in with her mouse. You'll just have to go to the Exclusive Tatting Club page to find out for yourselves. I will show you her single mouse - just to wet your appetite. Believe me - a click to the page will surprise you.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I told Ginny she needs to find herself a windmill now.

Jane Eborall said...

Good idea, Maureen and I know where she can find one too!

linb54 said...

Ginny is really loves making these bauble mice. I can't imagine tatting one in #80 thread. she's amazing!

Jane Eborall said...

I can't either. She's an example to us all.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.