5 July 2016

More about the heart idea

Looking again at the heart that Joanie pointed me too I decided that it needed an 'outside'!!! It took a few tries but in the end I settled on the 'outsides' below.

I've already started to put this together as a webpage pattern but I've also been playing with it to see what else I can 'turn it into'!!! You'll have to wait a day or two to see 'what happens next' as I've been busy doing other things was well.

These look quite good in one colour but now I'm wondering about using two colours!!! As soon as I've decided on one thing - another idea pops into my head!!!



5 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Looks so delicate and pretty but I do see some picots in all the right places :)

Martha said...

Have you tried this with lock stitch chains for the lower part out the outside? You use them so often with such good effect. Going back to bed now...

Jane McLellan said...

So many possibilities!

God's Kid said...

Pretty!! :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

It works nicely. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it next.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.